Thanks for being patient with us while we navigate reopening the gym. We’ve put a lot of thought into these announcements. Watch the video below or read the bullet points for all the info!
- In person classes will resume Monday, June 1st.
- Online workouts and yoga/ROMWODs will continue for the foreseeable future. All online workouts will be programmed to not require more than a backpack, chair, etc.
- Classes will be limited to 20 people. This allows us to train while socially distanced and not sharing equipment that hasn’t been disinfected.
- To start, members are limited to 3 classes to week. (Barbell Club members can do up to 2 Barbell classes and 4 total classes)
- You must reserve your spot in advance. If you reserve a spot and do not show up, a $20 no show fee will be charged (all fees will be donated to charity). You can cancel your reserved class up to 24 hours prior to start time without incurring a fee. Classes are not transferable… you may not show up in place of a friend.
- All staff will wear face coverings, but those working out are not required to.
- Weather permitting, we will leave multiple garage doors open during workouts.
- Each member will have a designated square to workout in.
- Kids are allowed to come, but must be contained. If they’re old enough to stay in your square with you, that’s fine. If not, they must be in a carseat or stroller.
- To start, our schedule will be the following: (we will adjust as we get better understanding of the demand)