Thanks for being patient with us while we navigate reopening the gym. We’ve put a lot of thought into these announcements. Watch the video below or read the bullet points for all the info!
- In person classes will resume Monday, June 1st.
- Online workouts and yoga/ROMWODs will continue for the foreseeable future. All online workouts will be programmed to not require more than a backpack, chair, etc.
- Classes will be limited to 20 people. This allows us to train while socially distanced and not sharing equipment that hasn’t been disinfected.
- To start, we are limiting everyone to 4 classes to week. (Barbell Club members can do unlimited BBC classes)
- You must reserve your spot in advance. If you reserve a spot and do not show up, a $20 no show fee will be charged (all fees will be donated to charity). You can cancel your reserved class up to 24 hours prior to start time without incurring a fee. Classes are not transferable… you may not show up in place of a friend.
- All staff will wear face coverings, but those working out are not required to.
- Weather permitting, we will leave multiple garage doors open during workouts.
- Each member will have a designated square to workout in.
- Kids are allowed to come, but must be contained. If they’re old enough to stay in your square with you, that’s fine. If not, they must be in a carseat or stroller.
- We are welcoming new members and drop ins. (first visit is free, first month trial is $69). Out of town drop ins can purchase a single class for $18. You must create an account here and reserve class times in accordance with all of the announcements listed. We ask for your grace and patience as you are introduced to our gym. You will be getting the best we can offer at this time, but it won’t be exactly what we normally like to offer!
- To start, our schedule will be the following: (we will adjust as we get better understanding of the demand)